With ArCa Classic cards you can make cashless payments at service and sales points in Armenia, withdraw cash from local ATMs and make payments on websites that have ArCa logo.
Card account currency
Card account annual service fee(AMD)
* Within the framework of standard tariff plan, for the whole validity term of the card the customer is provided free of charge as follows:
- One ArCa Classic card, if the total amount of the customer’s term deposits and/or acquired bonds (issued by the Bank) was up to 500 000 AMD or equivalent foreign currency at the time of card order
- One Classic or Standard card in the currency the customer prefers, if the total amount of the customer’s term deposits and/or acquired bonds (issued by the Bank) was 500.001-10 000 000 AMD or equivalent foreign currency at the time of card order
- One Gold card in the currency the customer prefers, if the total amount of the customer’s term deposits and/or acquired bonds (issued by the Bank) was at least 10 000 000 AMD or equivalent foreign currency at the time of card order.
Cash withdrawal from Inecobank ATMs
before activating the credit line: 0%
after activating the credit line: 1%
Cash disbursement without card at Inecobank cash desks
Before activating the credit line:
After activating the credit line
- AMD: 0.2% commission fee, but not less than AMD 500 AMD
- EURO: 1% commission fee, but not less than AMD 2.000 AMD
- USD: 1% commission fee, but not less than AMD 2.000 AMD
- RUB: 0.5% commission fee, but not less than AMD 2.000 AMD
After activating the credit line
- The maximum between the tariff set out for cash disbursement from Inecobank ATMs under these tariffs, and the tariff "Cash disbursement at Inecobank cash-desks without card use before activating a credit line" under these tariffs.
Cash withdrawal from ArCa partners bank ATMs
before activating the credit line: 1%
after activating the credit line: 2%
Cash withdrawal daily maximum limit
1 250 000 ֏
2 500 $
2 500 €
200 000 ₽
Linked card annual service fee for the attached cards
Sending of SMS notification about made transactions
- AMD 15 for each transaction, if the customer wants to receive an SMS notification regardless of the amount
*In the absence of any other assignment by the customer SMS notification are sent for transactions exceeding 1 000 AMD | 2 USD | 2 EURO | 125 RUB
Card to Card transfer /Card to other account transfer fee
Card blocking fee/ unblocking fee
Lost or damaged card re-issuing fee
1 250 AMD
Card account early termination fee
Your financial informant
"YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMANT" www.fininfօ.am, IS AN ELECTRONIC SYSTEM THAT GIVES INDIVIDUALS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEARCH FOR THE NECESSARY FINANCIAL SERVICE ON A COMMON PLATFORM, COMPARING THE TERMS OH THE OFFERED SERVICES
No minimum card account balance is set.
- The annual interest rate calculated for the positive balance on the card account is 0%.
Free utility payments with the card.
- Free non-cash transactions with the card. There is no maximum limit for one non-cash transaction as well as no maximum daily limit and amount for non-cash transaction.
- The maximum number of cash transactions per day is 10 transactions.
- There is no tariff for one-time increase of cash withdrawal limit (in amount of the provided contractual loan) for withdrawal of credit line Due to the customer’s application, in case of one-time increase of withdrawal limit (available until 24:00 of the given day), a tariff of 3000 AMD is applied, and in case of increase for the whole validity period of the contract a tariff of 10 000 AMD is applied.
- There is no tariff for one-time increase of cash withdrawal limit (in amount of the provided contractual loan) for withdrawal of credit line contractual amount, which is provided secured with immovable property.
- Calculations of actual interest rates of foreign currency credit lines were based on the average exchange rates issued by the Central Bank of RA on 26.02.2020.
- The card is provided within maximum 3 working days and for the bank branches in the regions the card delivery time will be added to the mentioned period. In case of urgent card order an additional fee of 3000 AMD is charged. In case of urgent card order the latter is provided within 1 banking day only in 2 Komitas branch of the Bank, and in other branches of the Bank the card delivery time is added to the mentioned time.
- In case of card confiscation during the transactions via ATMs of the banks and/or POS terminals operating outside the territory of RA a commission fee is charged in accordance with the Payment system and/or the servicing Bank, but not less than 10 000 AMD.
- In case of incorrect appeal against the card transaction a commission fee is charged in accordance with the Payment system and/or the expenses submitted by the servicing bank, but not less than 10 000 AMD. The commission is applied when the Bank receives application submitted for the second time by the Servicing bank during the examination of the appeal against the card transaction; in the second application the Servicing bank expresses its disagreement with the appeal.
- Statement day is the 1st of each month. The statement is provided free of charge. For each additional statement a fee is charged in accordance with the relevant tariff plan.
- The Card account service fee for the first year is paid immediately upon opening the card account, and for each subsequent year it is paid until the 25th of the month of the Card issuance, unless otherwise provided by the tariff.
- Commissions subject to VAT taxation include also VAT.
Updated as of 12.02.2024 15:22