Inecobank is registered in the insurance brokerage registry of CBA as an insurance agent.
Inecobank performs operations of insurance agent envisaged by the je) sub-paragraph of Article 34 under the RA Law on “Banks and Banking” based on the registration certificate acquired by the Central Bank of Armenia.
The Bank has concluded an insurance brokerage agreements with a series of leading insurance companies (“ROSGOSSTRAKH-ARMENIA”, INGO-ARMENIA, CASCADE-INSURANCE, NAIRI INSURANCE) offering its customers insurance services which customers can enjoy in all branches of the Bank.
Employees having corresponding qualification will conduct free of charge consultancy and explanatory activities on any issue with regard to insurance by the consent of the customer.
Inecobank offers its customers Compulsory Motor Third Party Liability Insurance (CMTPL). The ultimate task of CMTPL is to ensure protection of rights of the third parties carried damages as a result of a usage of any means of transportation.
The Bank suggests its customers providing insurance of their vehicles in especially Inecobank based on the following circumstance:
- Bank employees will respond to any question with great pleasure and will perform consultancy free of charge,
- Upon conclusion of CMTPL agreement in Inecobank an AUTOCARD will be provided to the customer free of charge,
- The insured person will get an opportunity to buy CMTPL on credit through AutoCard credit card provided by Inecobank.
CMTPL agreement is concluded for 1-12 months’ period. The maximum reimbursement coverage (insurance sum) envisaged by CMTPL agreement for one insurance accident is equal to:
- AMD 3,300,000 for personal damages per person and
- AMD 10,000,000 for each accident, AMD 1,800,000 for property damages per each insured accident.